i said let's ignore the rules & the shits


profile
Photobucket

money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want. laptop,ipod,internet is my life. like a normal person, i complain a lot, talk/gossip. a messy person and also currently a bad driver.

misc

friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
title: hold up.
date: Saturday
time:10:57 PM
i've been so addicted to these two songs,
'stop and stare' and 'i'll be waiting'
both sounds so true to me.
Stop and stare I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do u see what I see...

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting
As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there
Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting
Whenever you need me, I'll be there





comment? / top