
money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want.

title: I heart NY the first two days, NY is the priority. but too bad, there's much more to see and i just missed it. I'll be back,NY. somewhere around Chinatown. waiting for the bus. ![]() Broadway. cruise to the Statue Liberty more than a monument, the Statue of Liberty brought hope and freedom to millions of people.it was built by the French and was given to the Americans as a gift. there's a lot of meaning this monument. as the tour guide explained to us, it had moved my heart. the famous Brooklyn Bridge. if you had seen the movie "Notorious" you know who it is. the beatles. the genius of science, Albert Einstein YAO MING. the star that made all of us proud. by the way, standing beside him made me realized how small and tiny i am. Mr. President. as if that would happened. in White House with Mr. President. NYC souvenirs |
|