
money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want.

title: let's make peace it stops right here and starts right there. it's time to go back to reality! summer is over, those 101°F summer days are officially now gone. moving on, am I excited for school because I will be a senior? Maybe. No. Yes. Unsure. there's tons of reason for my answer. I called them issues.My pathetics issues.
There's place called hell a.k.a High School. Not to be entirely negative, but there's good times too and it's rare. for me it is. Dont get fool by those movies where everything has a good ending because it's all fiction. for non-fiction, it's ugly.And I call it a ugly truth. But since it's gonna be the last year of it, it doesnt matter as much as it does anymore. Reminder to myself: You need to realize that material possessions aren't everything. |
|