
money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want.

title: so much for a goodbye maybe its been too long since someone says they love you, i'll miss you, i hate you(which means love in my dictionary) i felt peaceful yet worried. finals were over. it's doesnt feels much pressure anymore or maybe i dont care anymore afterall it's senior year,what the hell right. since the day dad broke the news to me, i was somehow graceful and happy for one second. wtf. how could I? why? well the thing is i'm moving to another school. in other words, private school for my last semester of high school. just absurd. i remembered when i was a freshman, i just wish it was second semester of senior year and it will come true at a different place. it's all complicated and this is the ultimate decision. it's just sad that I cant spend my most memorable time with my fellow classmates before heading to college.so yes, i've been kinda saying "good bye" to all people I know. thank you guys so much for making my day better and better during this whole time.
|
|