
money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want.

title: Faith West Academy although this may sound absurd but I'm starting to whine about not having homework from school. pretty depressing considering that these are mostly what we, the students, want. no homework, projects, etc. you name it. first week of school, no comment. people kept asking me how am I doing in this new school. truth is I don't know what it is exactly. not exactly liking it but nor hating it. I would say it is small, pure,strange,restricted,simple yet it is filled with so much goodness. I suppose because it's a Christian school, things seems differently. I felt so much like a good girl since I have to talk and dress appropriately. So much for a new environment, I'm glad that I managed to cope along with others and find myself with some friends.
p.s. world peace please. |
|