i said let's ignore the rules & the shits


profile
Photobucket

money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want. laptop,ipod,internet is my life. like a normal person, i complain a lot, talk/gossip. a messy person and also currently a bad driver.

misc

friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
title: Here's something i want to say.
date: Sunday
time:5:04 PM
bear with me, i know i told y'all i am gonna do it in face book but never did. blame it on my laziness. so, I'm in the mood to write this on a Sunday, even i have tons of unfinished business (assignments). So, my friends. I know I didn't say this but Hey! It's never goodbye my friends, it's always seen you soon. You all had rock my summer well.

2 years ago, summer seems so short and not to mention, kind of bored because of course, we all haven't drive yet. that's the main reason. i know. But this summer, damn, I've gotta say it's amazing! I think our friendship grew stronger. I know how crazy and how loud i can be but hey, it's just me. I'm not always like that. Really. Oh, and my driving skills. You guys can shut up about that cause truth is, I can drive, just not with you all. Girls, I just wanna say thank you(if i haven't already). See you soon.

This is for you. You know who you are.

  • Miss A. Thanks for being "my conscience" when i did something stupid and being my closest neighbor. It's so convenient!
  • Miss B. Thanks for being my badminton buddy. Haha. I think we totally just invented the new version of badminton. P.S i know we are still young, but do get some sleep.
  • Miss C. Thanks for being my crazy buddy, cause then i wont look so much of a fool. HAHA. P.S. Next time, we will go to take the picture thing. I promise.
  • Miss D. Finally, thanks for being the normal one!!! And thanks for letting me to lean on you. I will miss your shoulder. Haha.
  • Miss E. I'm glad we got to catch up with each other! It meant a lot that we are getting along eventhough we drifted apart after primary school. You're smart girl, your future will be predictable!! P.S sleepover next time!
  • Miss F. You know, i like talking nonsense with you and just dropping by at your place whenever I want. And your friends, they are nice and funny!
  • Miss G. You made me realized how much I have changed and that you are still you, my long lost sister. I'm glad we saw each other without awkwardness.
  • Mr. H. Your 18th birthday gave me a reason to buy condom for you. I looked ridiculous. but gosh, it's funny. and thanks for the ride.
  • Mr. I. You made me realize how relationships can be so fucked up and great at the same time. All the best dude.
  • Mr. J. Thanks for being my buddy man! I like how i am not judged by you because we both do the same thing.
P.S there maybe people that I left out here so please, no hard feelings. Im sorry
P.S this is pretty much what i wrote in the flight when i left from Miri


comment? / top