i said let's ignore the rules & the shits


profile
Photobucket

money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want. laptop,ipod,internet is my life. like a normal person, i complain a lot, talk/gossip. a messy person and also currently a bad driver.

misc

friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
title: welcome to adulthood
date: Tuesday
time:9:13 PM
AND even though today is a big day for me, I think I'm neutral about it. I wasn't surprisingly looking forward for it nor upset about it. I don't get myself either. It's almost feel like college, so I'm finally where i am suppose to be. What's next? nothing. I know this is so not me. If this was two months ago, things will be different. I would be celebrating like two days in the row just because it gave me a reason to.

After one month here, I decided to take the bus because it is my birthday. I know, it is kind of ridiculous. Normally, I would just walk back home. I sat at the bus stop with my ipod for around 15mins even though there is a bus right in front of me. At one point, I just want to stay in the bus and just be in there until I feel the need to get off. Of course, I didnt do that. I was too tired. So, I went home and got my 4 hours beauty sleep.

Although today didnt go as well as it should, thank you for those who dropped me the birthday wishes in facebook. im suprised to see some people that i barely talk to, take their time and wish me well. I really appreciated it. Above all that, I love you, roommate! You made everything so much better.

P.S I waited. but i know this is all just a dream. it will never be same.


comment? / top