i said let's ignore the rules & the shits


profile
Photobucket

money makes me secure/makes me HAPPY. shopping is a thing i can do forever.i want to travel around the world when I'm 21 cause by that time, i can do pretty much whatever i want. laptop,ipod,internet is my life. like a normal person, i complain a lot, talk/gossip. a messy person and also currently a bad driver.

misc

friends

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
title: Don't,just don't
date: Friday
time:10:52 PM
Something has been bothering me. And all i can say to myself is Don't. Just don't hope for it. In fact, it's better if I don't think about it. Don't even prepare for it because this is what going to happen. Don't think,don't hope, even the slightest hope, don't. Don't have faith. Sounds ridiculous but it is reality. Hope is worst thing ever because it just is.

p.s I may be a part of it but it's not going to be same for real.


comment? / top